It’s coming! Seattle’s best beer festival – th Cask Beer Festival.
The Washington Cask Beer Festival will return to the Seattle Center Exhibition Hall on March 22nd. It will showcase more than 100 unique cask-conditioned beers by Washington Brewers Guild member breweries. The brews will include traditional English style session beers, over-the-top Northwest style IPA’s and unique concoctions with unusual ingredients. It’s a mix of the end of the winter warmers and the introduction of Spring seasonals. It is truly a palatal delight.
So why do I call it Seattle’s “best?”
Lots of reasons
- Spacious indoor digs
- Tremendous variety of styles
- Creative brews you won’t find anywhere else. (I really get tired of going to festivals where brewers just bring in their top sellers – which you can find pretty much anywhere good beer is sold these days – either in bottles, cans or on draft)
- Easy venue to get to on public transit – let Metro be your designated driver.
- Knowledgeable brewers and owners on site to answer questions about the beer and the brewery
- Controlled access – limited number of tickets appropriate to the size of the venue
Mainly I like it best because it attracts serious craft beer consumers and homebrewers.
When: Saturday, March 22, 2014
Session 1: 12-4pm
Session 2: 6-10pm
Separate tickets required for each session
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
305 Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98109
$40 advance/$45 day of: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/557141
Advance tickets are also available at the following locations (cash only):
- 99 Bottles 35002 Pacific Hwy. S. A102, Federal Way, WA 98003 (253) 838-2558
- Bottleworks 1710 N 45th St., Suite 3, Seattle, WA 98103 (206) 633-2437
- Full Throttle Bottles 5909 Airport Way, S., Seattle, WA 98108 (206) 763-2079
- Malt & Vine 16851 Redmond Way, Redmond, WA 98052 (425) 881-6461