Here are some local beer and brewery factoids that might have fallen under your radar:
- Flycaster Brewing in Totem Lake is up for sale still/again since the previously interested buyer is no longer in the picture.
- B-Side Brewing and DeVoigne Cellars are up for sale
- Crucible Brewing has completed the purchase of Twelve Bars Brewing in Woodinville
- Brickyard Brewing is selling both its Woodinville brewing facility and the North Bend taphouse
- Northwest Brewing is ceasing production in its brewhouse in Pacific and will continue to produce beers under contract at Odin Brewing in Tukwila
- Another great new brewery has opened in Poulsbo – Western Red Brewing – Hoppy Trails Beer News went there and it was all good
- A small garage-based brewery is open on limited days and hours in Woodinville – The Good Beer Company
- Maelstrom Brewing has opened in Kirkland
- Prison Break Brewing has closed in Snohomish, but the new Spada Brewing is taking its place in downtown Snohomish after a short lived opening in a rural barn.
Stay tuned for more local developments as they occur. Thanks for reading.